Coralife 24" 2x65watt PC Aqualight

brandan

Up for grabs is a Coralife Aqualight 2x65 PC lighting fixture w/moonlights. It is the 24" version and works very well on any 24" tank, or 30" tank with a glass top. It includes sleek black mounting legs also that hold it 2-3" above the surface. I have currently upgraded to a 55gallon and no longer need this for my 20high. This is a perfect light for softies and LPS corals on a 20gal. I had awesome growth from my Zoos and my Xenias spread like weeds under this light. It is probably 9 months old and is in perfect condition. Has a built in fan with a quick disconnect for easy cleaning, and 2 built in ballasts with quick disconnects also for easy replacement and servicing. This is an awesome fixture and is black in color (not the old gold looking). New they go for about $140+shipping, I am asking $100 shipped obo anywhere in the US (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). I will post pictures tonight.
LMK with any other questions.

brandan

Here are some pics of the tank with the corals. I will still post some tonight of the fixture itself.
7" Colt Coral

brandan

The bulbs are roughly 8-9months old. It is 130 total watts. Let me know if you have any other questions.

reef46

something came up and I'll be geting a light for almost nothing. Sorry about the cancelation.