Coralife Aqualight PRO HQI's

maxalmon

I've got 4, yes 4 Coralife Aqualight PRO HQI's for sale, used for less than a month, lights just burned in for true color, perfect condition, still have original boxs. These were for my new frag tank system but decided to go another route with lighting. Going with VHO's and MH reflectors on a pully system, the fixtures below had to be lifted off the tanks, great lights, but not for frag tanks. Expensive lesson....

72" Coralife Aqualight PRO HQI 3x250, 4x96 Actinics
72" Coralife Aqualight PRO HQI 3x150, 4x96 Actinics
48" Coralife Aqualight PRO HQI 2x250, 2x96 Actinics
48" Coralife Aqualight PRO HQI 2x150, 2x96 Actinics

maxalmon

I'll even ship them for a flat fee of $25 each, which is about half of what it will actually cost me.

unbreakabl

i really want the 725 dollar one but i cant afford that right now. that is a little high. well it work great on an 125 gallon aquarium with lots of hard and soft coral. It is 48 inches long and 24 inches deep.

pallan

Originally Posted by maxalmon
I've got 4, yes 4 Coralife Aqualight PRO HQI's for sale, used for less than a month, lights just burned in for true color, perfect condition, still have original boxs. These were for my new frag tank system but decided to go another route with lighting. Going with VHO's and MH reflectors on a pully system, the fixtures below had to be lifted off the tanks, great lights, but not for frag tanks. Expensive lesson....

48" Coralife Aqualight PRO HQI 2x250, 2x96 Actinics
48" Coralife Aqualight PRO HQI 2x150, 2x96 Actinics
whats the individual prices on the 48 inch setups?
thanks

bamack2

would like to get one of them if you still have them please email me at
bamack2@aol.com
could ou send me a pic and price

bamack2

would like to get one of them if you still have them please email me at
bamack2@aol.com
could ou send me a pic and price
STILL WANTING ON A REPLY
WOULD LOVE THE

ryabo

How much for the 48" 2 x 250? If you still have any available. Thanks! Shipping is to 28078.

maxalmon

Hey guys and ladies, totally forgot that I had posted these for sale. I will respond to everyone..... It's been a crazy 2 weeks