Coralife Skimmer, Input Please!

imurnamine

I'm thinking about getting a Coralife Skimmer.
I have a 72 gallon BowFront. I will get the size appropriate to my tank and whatnot, but what do you guys think of them?

kelly shaw

i have the one for a 65g. it is awsome. of course i have nothing to compare it to. this is my first salt tank and the skimmer is working great.

joncat24

coralife is an awesome skimmer especially for the money!! the ss 65 will work fine on a 72 gallon

huck4200

IMO I would get the css125 it is always best to have more skimming power than you think you need. I have the css125 for my 75 gallon and I love it. It works great and it is easy to clean. It's the best bang for the buck. Check on the two doctors site they might have it on sale.

durgeonman

Originally Posted by huck4200
IMO I would get the css125 it is always best to have more skimming power than you think you need. I have the css125 for my 75 gallon and I love it. It works great and it is easy to clean. It's the best bang for the buck. Check on the two doctors site they might have it on sale.
i agree go with the super skimmer 125. its a little more costly then the 65 but its better to have more then you need then less.

mitremark

I agree, go bigger. I'm going to use a CSS 220 on my 135 gallon. Check out big als site best price I found.