Corallife Super Skimmer

chipmaker

My friend owns a LFS and I got to fool with a lot of different skimmers before deciding what to buy, and IMHO Coralife Super Skimmer has trhe best bang for the buck. While its usually common to hear you get what you pay for with lots of stuff, especially in marine fish stuff, even though this skimer costs less its still on par with some higher priced units. Seems the name on those high priced units do little if any to help in the simmer operation anyhow, but it makes some folks feel good they spent $350 instead of $150!

jasenhicks

I just pulled mine out of the box, and man... nice quality. It looks great, and ive seen one in action... collection cup full of black gook. I think for the price its a great deal. (ANd i got mine free for doing some website work :) )

tim_12

For the price, nothing beats it. I'd give it a 8.5/10. It was a little difficult to put together properly, and adjusting the flow out of the skimmer takes a while to figure out. Those are the only cons I can think of. Nothing that cant be overcome. I would definatly reccomend it.