corals from this site???

darknes

Has anyone purchased any corals from this site?? I was wondering how they come shipped and if they turn out well...I've heard that it's best to buy your corals and more delicate fish from your lfs... thanx

thedogofwa

haven't bought from here yet but buy online all the time. livestock gets to the LFS the same way it does to you when buying online.

adhoc

No corals, but I recently bought 2 ricordea's that came through just fine. Also bought one of the reef packages and 2 cleaner shrimp, I lost 1 hermit crab in transit, no other problems at all. They were well packaged.

elfdoctors

I have purchased green star polyps, a bubble coral, a toadstool leather and some ricordea from this site. The first three have done very well. The green star polyps have tripled in size, the bubble coral has doubled in size and the toadstool is growing. I didn't have the best luck with ricordea (partially because the rocks that they were attached to were too small and they tended to fall into my rocks when hermits and fish moved them around.
They have always arrived in great shape. Mine have always opened up the next day.

nm reef

I've never ordered corals on-line...except for one of the multi rocks from here. It was packaged the same as all the cleaner packages and fish orders. Matter of fact everything I've ordered from the host here has been top notch. Quality packaged...quality product...and quality service.

darknes

thanks guys, I think I'm going to buy mine from here when the time comes..I don't live in a real big area, and the fish stores here don't have much saltwater selection, and the corals are more expensive