Corals To Trade Around Ny

team2jndd

I live in NY about an hour north of the city and my corals are growing and splitting out of control. I have 2 pearly bubbles. (one about the size of a quarter the other a little bit larger than a golfball. I also have a rock that has about 3-4 pink and red shrooms on it. I baby moon rock favia has just sprouted off the main piece so that is also up for trade. I am looking for frogspawn, torches and other bottom corals as well as inverts. (cleaner shrimp) I would also like some xenia, zoos and other polyps. Any reasonable trade will be accepted.

mumbulog

I have a rock with zome green zoos on it, I would trade you for your rock with the red and pink shrooms.

team2jndd

Crox I have three bubbles. One is the size of a quarter, one a little larger than a golfball and the largest is about 4 inches wide. I dont want to ship them because I dont know how well they will ship. Mum, do you have any pictures? And the moonrock will be 25 shipped. (20 for the coral and 5 for the shipping) that is for priority. Overnight will be another 10. I dont know how well they ship so the type of shipping is up to your judgement.