Couple corals for sale: IN

bronco300

Well cleaning out the 75 even more to get ready for the move to the 500...I have a couple corals right now I'm selling.
First:
Duncan Colony (10-11 polyps)
Beautiful coral, and growing like mad, especially when fed abundantly...asking $70

Second: Acan colony...has probably about 10 heads and 10-20 mini heads..I have no idea really but there are a lot on the little piece...about a 2" piece. Asking $50

Or both for $100
SHipping will be your choice, either UPS or USPS, I will only guarantee next day air UPS..everything else is at YOUR risk...you can PM me or email me at bronco300 @ gmail.com and I can get you a shipping quote.

saltygerman

Originally Posted by Bronco300
http:///forum/post/2814559
Well cleaning out the 75 even more to get ready for the move to the 500...I have a couple corals right now I'm selling.
First:
Duncan Colony (10-11 polyps)
Beautiful coral, and growing like mad, especially when fed abundantly...asking $70

Second: Acan colony...has probably about 10 heads and 10-20 mini heads..I have no idea really but there are a lot on the little piece...about a 2" piece. Asking $50

Or both for $100
SHipping will be your choice, either UPS or USPS, I will only guarantee next day air UPS..everything else is at YOUR risk...you can PM me or email me at bronco300 @ gmail.com and I can get you a shipping quote.
How far from Indianapolis?