Couple of mine.

digitydash

Pink/Peach Monti Digi

Green Pocillipora

Tri Color Acro

This one died my duncans fell on it and killed it when I was remodeling my house.

Rose Pink mille

digitydash

Yes it is nice.It has almost encrusted the whole rock it is on now.I put 2 piece up and one laying acrosses and it seems to be doing good.The only one I can not seem to find on this paper is the green perisapora I think that what it says lol

trippkid

The disputed pic is of a piece of Green Pocillipora(Cauliflower or Brush Coral sometimes called). Nice pics DD. Sorry about the Mille. Looks like you have some nice growth, keep it up. I guess I'll have to post some of my stuff. Have a good one.
Matt

digitydash

Originally Posted by trippkid
http:///forum/post/2605286
The disputed pic is of a piece of Green Pocillipora(Cauliflower or Brush Coral sometimes called). Nice pics DD. Sorry about the Mille. Looks like you have some nice growth, keep it up. I guess I'll have to post some of my stuff. Have a good one.
Matt
Thanks for the ID that is it.
Yea lets see some of you pics

digitydash

Growth Pics
9-5-07

10-14-07

11-9-07

2-1-08

3-5-08

August

2-15-08

3-5-08

The day after I got it 12-07-07

3-18-08

fats71

I found something like pic number one in my rubble rock I do not know if it is the same thing but I tossed it into my tank as it looks like a piece of sps anyone know what it is and if it is alive lol.

fats71

Originally Posted by digitydash
http:///forum/post/2605809
I can't tell from that pic.
Tell what ? what do you need me to do other than not make it blury lol.
I will get a better pic of it. It looks like the one in the very first picture though to me.

fats71

The wife took the camera when she went out of town so no pic and I will check in the morning to see if it has any. What is it anyway ?

digitydash

Off white base and bright orange polyp monti digi.It is alot different now I don't have any recent of yhis one.