couple of questions..plz help

wicked_clown

I have a featherduster that is losing his feathers. i saw him today with a clear slime coat on him and around him. Now it looks like some of his feathers are gone. Is he sick or dieing?
Also i noticed a "hitchhiker" on my live rock the other day Its a black crab with tiny red spots on him.hes about the size of a half dollor. any idea what kind of crab this is and if hes a harmfull species?
I have in my tank 1 cleaner wrasse to false perc's 2 pepermint shrimp sifting star,1 blue damsel and about 5 scarlet hermits and 15 bluelegs. mandrine fish and a kondi anenome in a 40 gal with about 60 pounds of L.R..
Also wondering if this other crab is killing my hermits cuz lately ive been seeing a few dead ones in the tank.

predator

The feather duster will probably be fine.I have eight of the big ones in my tank and have seen some crazy things.I'v seem mine shed there feathers as well as jump right out the tube.
I'v never seen or heard of a crab like the one you've described???I'm sure someone here does though.

wicked_clown

I wish i could remove it..Ive only seem him one time and as soon as he saw me he hid back in the rocks. Would be nice to catch him and get a better look at him .Hoping someone can identify this critter .