couple ric/zoa packs available

flricordia

Have a few mixed ric and zoa packs available. 3 rics different colors and 5+ zoas of each type listed and of course extras as always. Just need to clear some corals out so I can go play more this summer.

$90 plus shipping.
Shipping went up this last Monday at the PO as most already know. 2-3 day is $15 and Express is $30. This covers the box and insulation to insure they get to yo in good condition.
Eagle Eyes

Green Crossettes

Yellow polyps

Green Dragon Eyes and couple blue/purple colored mushrooms

Twilight Pinks

Candy Apple pinks

Eye of Rah

rhagemann

Nice looking frag pack's! For anyone who hasn't done business with Mike, I put him up there with the best I've traded with. Colorful & healthy zoas & ricordias!
Backs up everything he says he's gonna do (and then some)...and does an excellent job packing/shipping corals.
Bump for a great seller/trader

clownfish11

just bought some zoos cant wait for em i've only heard good from him
would bump but well what hte hack BUMP!

matt b

Grr!! It is sooo hard to say no. Would you switch the yellow polyps for any colored ric? I dont know why I just hate the look of them

M

morrowss

Are these frags already mounted or would i have to glue them?
Art

flricordia

Originally Posted by morrowss
http:///forum/post/2611631
Are these frags already mounted or would i have to glue them?
Art
I don't like or use mounts. They never seem to blend with LR shape. Sorry. You would have to mount the frag rock they are attatched to.

If I would change anything I would have mounted mine as soon as I got them. These little suckers like to move all over
. Mike told me to mount them and I didn't have the time, just got lazy, didn't have any glue, or didn't want to harm them. One of those four
Mike will these move back to the light or will they hide and die? If so I will have to rip my tank apart. Which glue do you use to attach them?

flricordia

Originally Posted by fishy PA guy
http:///forum/post/2611650
If I would change anything I would have mounted mine as soon as I got them. These little suckers like to move all over
. Mike told me to mount them and I didn't have the time, just got lazy, didn't have any glue, or didn't want to harm them. One of those four
Mike will these move back to the light or will they hide and die? If so I will have to rip my tank apart. Which glue do you use to attach them?
Any super glue gel will work. I prefer out of all the brands the Loctite at Lowes.Rics will move to find some lighting if they can though it may not be the strength they really need. Zoas also seem to find their way but if it were me I would get them to some good lighting. If they haven't attatched below the rock you could possibly coax them out with a power head directed their way. Luck.

flricordia

Originally Posted by Shaun Larlee
http:///forum/post/2611947
My tank is fairly new but levels steady.....anyway i can just get a eye of rah and a pink ricordia???
Maybe next week. I only ship a few packages a week. It takes a lot of time to package and take to shipper and I don't like to rush any and this week is pretty much filled with the couple ric/zoanthid packs and some trades I have going. I only like to ship on Mondays too. Sorry. Check back by PM next weekend and I will see what I can do. Thanks, Mike.