Couple zoanthids frag packs

flricordia

First pay first get. Will ship Monday. Only couple available. Sorry but I can only handle a few packages a week. Can only ship on Mondays and F/T job prevents me from doing anymore so hurry if you want one.
Will be 5+ polyps of each. $125 which will include 3 ricordea and shipping 2-3 day. Each ric will be different color.

A

alexmir

So you get 5 polpys of all of those zoas, plus 3 rics for 125?

A

alexmir

Was sitting in bed convincing my wife to let me get the pack, but couldnt get it done in time....
haha, mabye next week, ill be watching for another great deal.

flricordia

Originally Posted by BlueAngelC
http:///forum/post/2561829
Hi - Do you have more available? Thx.
Sorry, no, not this week. I am shipping a couple only cause it takes so much time to prepare them for shipping and F/T job has been very busy as of late.
Keep in touch by PM and I will let you know if I do another couple packs next week or so.

lol love the pic of birds, i am a bird breeder and just getting into saltwater fish, you have great zoos when my tanks get cycled i know where to come!

I would have to say I am very impressed with my zoos and especially my Rics. I am still waiting from most of the zoos to open but the Rics are awsome. I will deffinitly buy some more Rics from him. Thanks A+

blueangelc

I just want to say I received a Zoas frag pack and Rics from Flricordia and everything is good. The colors are amazing and the zoas look awesome.

Well packaged, fast shipping and good communication! Definitely would buy/trade with him again in the future...Thanks!