couriosity struck me........

reef_dart21

What is the MOST agressive fish out their? one that cant be house with any thing or it will rip it to shreds?? (sharks dont count)

N

nemo_66

undilated trigger. i dont know if thats how you spell it. my brother and i were thinking of seting up a tank just for one.

paintballer768

Originally Posted by digitydash
http:///forum/post/2530929
Baracuda will strike anything.
Very true, if its shiny, he'll charge it. There was a thing on the news here not too long ago where a girl got bit in the hand because she had a bracelet on. Barracuda reach excess of 6' too.

digitydash

Sharks don't count.
I will add a couple more.Kingfish,Wahoo,tuna and bonita all will chase down trolling lures

danieljames

You should just get a Mantis Shrimp...dose the tank with steroids....and call it a day....wait on second thought....that think might break your tank and come after you.....

R

reeftheif

barracuda arent really agg, i have one with an angler, clown grouper, and volitan. they are exciting tho.

aquaknight

Said it before and I'll say it again, Green Moray Eel. As far as what ever can't shallow the moray whole, he will eventually kill/eat anything else in there.

it's chuck

One of the LFS here has a Giant Hawkfish named spanky thats about 14" (He is the store pet and a really awesome fish I want him so bad I pet him and hand feed him every time I am in there). They sold him 3 times and he has come back every time because he kills everything he put in with, his casualty list includes a 2.5' green morray,a 2' wolf eel , a 10" niger trigger, a 10" bursa trigger, a 14"clown trigger, a 2' saddleback grouper, a 18" panther, a football sized puffer(either a dogface or porcupine don't remember), and 2' bambo shark (he keeps this list to show people why he will not sell him). I don't know if spanky is abnormally aggressive or if all giant hawkfishes are like that?

lion_crazz

I would have to go with the grouper as being the most aggressive. Groupers are just nasty and extremely territorial. The undulated trigger and a pack of barracuda closely follow on the list.

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2535762
Said it before and I'll say it again, Green Moray Eel. As far as what ever can't shallow the moray whole, he will eventually kill/eat anything else in there.

I've never had that happen with a Green moray, whats so ever.
As a matter of fact, actually the multitude of Tessies I have raised, are on a average, more aggressive than the green moray

R

reeftheif

yes I do have a barracuda, and when he gets too big for me, ill try to take him to the lfs, or bring him back to the ocean where i got him.