courtney love

ekclark

Does this latest episode mean that we could be rid of this waste of skin forever? I cannot stand this hosebeast and I don't understand why this woman is still famous. To the judge who puts her away

lovethesea

did you see her not too long ago on Leno? N-U-T J-O-B!!
She thinks she is funny and normal all at once.. :nope:

jeepboy

I feel sorry for her daughter. Father committed suicide and her mother is out of control. I hope she's getting major theorpy, or she's going to turn out just like her mother.

ekclark

check thesmokinggun.com She is probably going to jail for beating a woman with a bottle and a flashlight. I forgot about her daughter...that makes me hate her all the more. How can you behave like this when you have a little girl?:mad:

aarone

Originally posted by lovethesea
:confused: who killed him?
I thought it was suicide/drugs....:nope:

ha courtney killed him

lovethesea

I kinda wondered that when it happened, but it seemed like nothing came of it, so just figured he did it to himself.
The sad thing is, when she is sober/lucid, she seems fairly intelligent, such a waste and that poor child.

ekclark

I agree with tony...by the way, will detroit survive if they win tonight? It seems like half the country thinks it'll do this==

btw, why is this now a tradition? It isn't just detroit, they did it in LA, people looted in Chicago after the bulls (many years ago), and so on.....

joerdie

cobain was not murdered!!!
elvis is not alive!!!!!
neither is 2pac!!!
people drive me nuts with this stuff!!! look.... i understand how you feel about kurt but he shot himself and thats all there is too it. (sorry to be the one that has to tell you... no hard feelings K?)

orion7

Originally posted by joerdie
cobain was not murdered!!!
elvis is not alive!!!!!
neither is 2pac!!!

You are so wrong. Elvis is alive!! He got picked up by the intergalatic circuit and now has a show on alpha centauri..
2pac is dead but his clone isn't.
and cobain wasn't murdered it was assisted suicide.
:hilarious

D

daniel411

If he ever had a love for things that are good, atleast he showed a measure of compassion and love for his daughter Frances and expressed his terror that her life would turn out like his own in his suicide letter, unfortunately... he thought it was better to burn out than to fade away as a artist, OR be a father.