CPR Overflow Boxes

azaintcold

I do. Works awesome. great product. Make sure you buy the aqua lifter air pump to remove bubbles and to auto start the syphon again in case of power outage. (they are like $12)

scsinet

I have these on two systems. They are as good as can be expected from a CSO I suppose.
Two things I've noticed...
First, do NOT have the aqualifter drain to the sump. That can cause flooding. Instead, have it drain into the overflow as shown in the directions.
Second, the little port at the top where the lifter connects can get clogged with algae. Take the hose off every now and then and clean it out with a paperclip. Also, the hose itself can get clogged with algae being up there near the lights. Use black tubing. Lowe's sells black tubing with their "Mr. Mister" sprinkler stuff, really cheap... a 100ft roll is like 8 bucks.... and I don't mean the 80's love-ballad music group for the rest of you GenXers.
When I connect the overflow, I usually do hard pipe to the a union about 1 foot below the overflow's port, then put a piece of spa-flex from the union to the overflow itself. It forms a nice flexible coupling that gives you room to play. I recently noticed that they make PVC Pipe expandable couplings that allow for adjustable length, that might be nice to put on the back also to allow the height of the overflow to be adjusted.
Oh yeah... and replace your aqua-lifter every 6-12 months, even if it still works. They can quietly stop working on you. For what they cost, diligence is worth it.