Crimzy

el guapo

Ok gang poor crimzy is feeling left out and unappreciated. Please show him some attention . He is feeling jealous of CFR and the attention he has been getting lately .

kjr_trig

I miss Crashbandicoot, he liked to yell at people in the "Aggressive Forum" for being overstocked.
El Sapo es mucho sarcastico.

ruaround

i just cant do it man... i am still licking my wounds from his amazing burns he had on me in the RU/El Guapo thread... honestly i have never read such poetry...
i am excited to see what genius words he comes up to get me with in this thread!!!

crimzy

Look what happens... I try to get a bit of work done for a few minutes and the peanut gallery gets anxious.
So let me summarize... I am jealous of CFR and my insults aren't good enough. These gems are courtesy of our friends Ru and Guap.
But I have to admit Guap... you are right. The whole CFR-bacon thing is kind of getting to me. Come on... bacon's really not that good anyway.
So now that you got me here... what do you want?

aquaknight

Personally,
As passive-aggressive as the egos in this aquarium are, whatever the gallonage is, saltwaterfish.com really needs to upgrade to something larger to handle everybody.

hlcroghan

LOL AquaKnight.......upgrade.....ha ha
And because I must for the sake of the thread.........HELLO HELLO HELLO Crimzy......you aqua god, you.......I appreciate all of your genius threads and responses....:)

crimzy

Originally Posted by hlcroghan
http:///forum/post/2731580
LOL AquaKnight.......upgrade.....ha ha
And because I must for the sake of the thread.........HELLO HELLO HELLO Crimzy......you aqua god, you.......I appreciate all of your genius threads and responses....:)
+1