cross your fingers for me!!!

jalurao

I'm so excited!!! I found a posting on Craigslist for a free 125 gallon tank! I'm just waiting for the person to email me back or call me and I'm so hoping I get it! It isn't a very descriptive post, but it says it comes with a heater and filter and that whoever takes it has to drain it and take the stand apart. So, obviously it holds water and even comes with the stand. I'm so excited. Yesterday was my birthday and this would be just perfect.
Cross your fingers for me that it is still available and that I get it!!!!! I have a 29 gallon now, so I'm going to have to figure out how I'm going to buy all the live rock I will need. :)
:joy:
:joy:

shogun323

Wow that is great! Good luck. For your live rock, I would definately get it online. You can find it much cheaper on the web than at the LFS. I got mine from SWF.com and I am very pleased with it!!!

1911_guy

Too bad the guy stored copper tubing in saltwater for a science project inside that tank.
Just kidding. Great find.

jalurao

I'm still waiting to hear back from him...the posting is still on craigslist though. I'm hoping that I hear from him soon. Ugghhhh. :) ha ha ha

jalurao

craigslist dot com is a classifieds kind of site. You find your local area and people have all kinds of stuff posted on there. The one for my area has tons of aquarium stuff for sale...I'm just broke. Luckily, it also has a free section for people who are giving away stuff. They also have cars, garage sale posts, job listings. Tons of stuff. It's super cool. Way better then that auction site, because it's all local so no shipping. :) Let me know what you think after you check it out. (Make sure you put the "s" on Craigs or else you'll get some ---- site or something.) ha ha ha

coachklm

haha i emailed him also but no responce so... ill cross my fingers for you..
if you dont get i'll have a 135g tank for sale soon(super cheap)... no stand just tank.. drilled 2x in upper corners... and if i go to whashington to pick up a tank im getting soon ill drop it to ya... kmox2002@yahoo.com

1911_guy

Originally Posted by jalurao
craigslist dot com is a classifieds kind of site. You find your local area and people have all kinds of stuff posted on there.
FYI, craiglist dot COM is NOT the correct site, it's a ---- site
...it's dot org, you may want to google Craiglist, then list your city or state.