Cup Coral? Grape Coral? Galaxy Coral?

lil.guppy

Ok the first one I am assuming is a cup coral the polyps are the size of a dime and its about 4 1/2'' across
The other I am not sure what it is. It does not branch like a frog spawn or torch but grows almost along the top of one large piece. The polyps have not come all the way out yet but the ones that are showing are a dark peach/pink color.

flower

Hey Lil.Guppy!...I peeked at the thread for Meowzer..cute kittens
The only thing I know is that it is not a Galaxy coral, but it sure is pretty. And I wanted to say HI!!

lil.guppy

Hellooooo wow what happened to the board it like slowed waaay down. Are ya'll the only ones left here lolol

flower

Originally Posted by lil.guppy
http:///forum/post/3277447
Hellooooo wow what happened to the board it like slowed waaay down. Are ya'll the only ones left here lolol

Summer time,
...and allot of the regulars just went away..you were among them for a bit...Glad to see you are still around.

mattfrancis

I think they're the same coral Nike, and i think they are a relative to the bubble coral. Also known as the grape coral. I'd give you the scientific name but my friend has my coral identification book.

nikesb

first one is definately a chalice, seen way too many like that. and he shows that they are both different in the original post