Cupramine question

jshepherd

I have a 30 qt that has been through hypo but I am also doing a copper treatment.
I followed the directions and added 3ml the first day then 48 hrs added another 3ml. That was on Friday. The chart is only showing approx .15. I compared it to the .5 ref and it is much lighter in color. Should I add another .3 and recheck or slower?
Also if I do need or want to change the water at all do I first add the copper to the water change water?

jshepherd

It has been through Hypo but has been out of hypo for 2 weeks. I noticed something that may have been ich but idont think it was. I am debating about continuing treatment.

M

markeo99

I thought thats what it sounds like I am going through the same thing just go with the directions on the bottle they are kinda time release and test kits are more times faulty then not. I am adding the amount needed to my warterchanges cause I am removing it

R

rcreations

I've heard of people doing hypo and copper at the same time with success. Key word is HEARD, never done it myself.

M

markeo99

I was told by someone reputable on the boards but now that you question it I will go and try to find out