Curious what I could get!

navyguy

I am moving soon, and will not be able to take any of my stuff. I am willing to ship, you just have to pay for it. This is ind of like a test to see if it would be worth selling, or just packing up and giving my livestock to the LFS.
I have.....
55gallon/w stand
coralife 130w pc
toms aquatic hob filter(works great)
heater
2 rio 600 power heads
55lbs of lr, all fiji, but there is two reall unique looking pieces, unsure of what kind, but they are really cool, lost of purple on all rocks
2 clowns, mated pair
2 fire fish gobys
1 bicolor blenny
10 zebra hermit crabs, 3 mexican turbos snails, 5 margarita snails, 10 nassarious snails, sally light foot, cleaner shrimp, emerald crab
armor of god zoa's about 7 polys
fire and ice zoas, about 20 polys
2 rocks of watermellon zoas, 20 polys on one, and about 30-40 polys on the other
some really cool red zoas, about 15 polys
zoas with yellow center and orange surround tons of small polys
red ppe's about 6 polys
neon green zoas, about 25-35 polys
frog spawn
xenia
spaghetti tree, good size
rainbow rock
blue spotted red shrooms, 10
multiple rocks of neon green shrooms, one has 12, the others have 1
sun coral
neon green grass, not sure of name, but its not gsp's
I also have a 20 gallon, with a nono skimmer and rena filter.
I think thats it, would like to sell all in one package, but will part, make offers, spent over 2000 on this, would like to try to get about 1000
also have chemicals, and salt and all that stuff.
Make me offers, by e-mail aces_wild143@yahoo.com I will total the offers, and decide if I want to sell on Sunday the 24th, and I will contact you that night. I can do pics, you will jsut have to ask.

eugenez_21

What type of heater what are u asking and also what do u want for the clean up crew shipped to 50049. PM me or email eugenez_21@hotmail.com
i have 30 bucks i could spend. Or what about the clown fish probly shipping will be to much.