custom in-wall 115 gallon done!

Had a tv nook thats only 52 inches wide so obviously cant fit a modern sized tv.....so whats better to fill it up than a custom in-wall tank...enjoy!
before....

after.....

Just finish the build a couple of days ago. So far I only have live rocks and letting the water cycle before putting any fishes. I will post more pics then......

Thanks! Here are more pics....

The sump is still a work in progress. I originally wanted the skimmer on the right chamber but it wont fit so right now its in the middle along with the pump. I will probably use the right chamber as a refugium. Let me know how I can improve on it.....

rickross23

Th first section you see in the pic is the return pump section correct? If so, you could do a small refuge in the section on the far right. Usually people do skimmer section, then refuge, then return.

The first section on the left is coming from the overflow. It then flows to the middle which contains the skimmer and return pump. The skimmer can only fit in the middle.

mr. limpid

I see a problem. The sand is blocking flow from middle to third chamber, which will then cause stagnate water to sit there. My suggestion is to use this area as a refug. Remove the sand so water can flow add LR and Macro (light for macro) with a small pump to pump the water back into middle section.