Custom Made 280 Gallon Tank

uking

Custom Made 280 Gallon Tank
I am selling a 280 custom made acrylic aquarium with 20 Gallon Q-tank. (8ft long, 30inches wide)
Cream Stand, and Canopy.
(6) 50/50 bulbs
Built in wet dry filter inside tank and plenty of bio balls
(2) 1700 Rio Pumps
(1) 2500 Rio Pumps
Berlin Red Sea Protein Skimmer
Sea Storm Bio Filter
Marine Land Power Heads
(2)Submersible 300 Watt Heaters
(2) Thermostats
(6)Showroom size Corals
Must sell ASAP!! Over $3400 invested. One of the best looking tanks I have ever seen n home. Make me a offer!
*All fish are already sold.
*live rock already sold.
*Will not part out.
This is the tank of all tanks. Your chance to get those ex-large show room fish. Or that unbelievable reef set up(just add the proper lighting. Will not pay for shipping. If out of the general area would recommend renting a small Uhaul truck.....its worth the drive and much cheaper. Make offer (open to reasonable trades) Tank was runnng for less than 12 months. f not sold in next week or so.......I will just have to keep it until I get the money to put it back into full swing, so act fast.
Shawn and Uneeka King

livingwater

sorry i have been super busy. i am the one selling the tank under my wifes name. i dont have any pics to post just yet. soon though. it is about 26 to 28 inches high/tall. it was made buy a local guy here in Ohio. He does custom tanks all over. aqua art. its a awesome tank.....not certain on price yet. and I am sure you would like to see it before giving a price. will keep you posted. it is over a friends house now...........had to move.