Custom Stand and Canopy for sale for a 180-210 (Tampa Bay Area) Florida

aprilmike2

Hello all , I am still selling my stand and canopy. I am now asking 1700 OBO, this thing is build extremely WELL and STRONG, its for a 180-210 and can also be used on a 125-150 and some others, the difference with those are the depth from front to back, the stand measures about 7' long 39" tall and about 2.5' front to back. The canopy is made for MHs so theres enought clearance for any light set up. For more info contact me on this thread and anyone is MORE than welcome to see it, SERIOUS buyers ONLY. This is VERY high quality furniture.

Here are some pics

nmg27

Hello. I was just wondering if the tank you have for sale comes with any lights or other equipment? Please reply back. Thank you!!
-Natalie :happyfish

nmg27

Hello again! So just one more quick question. Does it come with the Tank, Stand and canopy? :joy:

mavis1032

Can you shoot a couple more pic's. I would like to see the inside of the cabinet to make sure it has not rotted from the saltwater. I am still interested but if I am to make an offer and drive up from Ft Lauderdale I need to see a little more. Thanks

aprilmike2

Ohh I completly understand!!!!
Hello there go to this link and scoll down and youll see the inside, the stand has NOT changed at all, its in GREAT shape and you can ask anyone on that site about it. Theres a car in the way of it right now but when I get it moved later today Ill take some current shots, but its going to look the same!!!!
I am not the type to make the item sound better than it really is....
Stand and Canopy here

aprilmike2

Hello everyone,
Theres also a electrical panel included in stand that match the stand and canopy with an 8 switch DJ panel (costed over 100 to build)!!! I kept forgetting to mention that :D