Cuttlefish

sato

About 4 years ago I got this idea into my head to get some Cuttlefish. After alot of research I decided I had two choices, either the commong Cuttlefish(Sepia Oficinalis) or the Atlantic Cuttlefish(Sepia Atlanta...something) The common cuttle gets to be about 12" but the Atlantic Cuttle is only about 2" so heres my question.
Would it be cheaper to upgrade to a 125 or 180 gallon for a common Cuttle or just get a chiller to knock down the temp to the low 60's in my 58g tank for the atlantic cuttle?
Also, anyone here have any experience with cuttles? I would like to know if the Atlantic can be acclimated to higher temps because all Ihave to work with now is book stats because I cant find anyone who has ever had them. I have had experience with Octopus and I hear they are very similar.

guineawhop

guarantee you won't like it after you get one. if you get a cuttle it will be the only thing you will be able to keep in your tank. these guys eat EVERYTHING. they are also as smart as octopus too. if you plan to get one make sure it is the only thing in the tank.

guineawhop

maybe a shark if it's big enough but that would mean having a huge tank, but that other stuff you listed put that on thet dinner menu