Cyno, but kinda weird

Just switched from a 55 gallon long, to my long awaited 110 gallon custom. I say just, its been like 4 months. Every thing was ok in the 55 but just not big enuf.
My tank specs
110 gallon
Lights less than 4 months old
175 watt MH 10,000 k's on each end
250 watt MH 20,000 k in middle
Return mag 9.5 throttled back or its to much for bulk heads
2 little giant 2's 1100 gph (after head, figure about 950)
The problem that just come up in the last coupla days is stupid cyno, but not in my main tank. Its in my 10 gall fuge. Over it i have one of them home depot PC's. 6500 k 65 watt jobbers. It is full of live rock rubble, grape carlupa, and some other kinda of macro that the LFS gave me. It is full of life!! Feeding this is a "Quiet One" pump that runs - 296 gph (figure 200 after head). Skimmer is working perfect. Display tank is awsome!! Never been better. But why am i getting cyno? and only in my fuge? no sign of it any were else!! Freakin me out.
I am leaning toward not enuf flow in the fuge, but i thought that fuges were to be low flow...maybe i am wrong. I figure if it was skimmer or overfeeding, i would have it everywhere. Am i wrong?
I am gonna post some pics, please tell me if ya need anymore info, i just dont want this stuff getting to the display tanks
O, and BTW, i know there is not enuf LR in there. I have 100# curing right now. Its got maybe a coupla more weeks till it goes in the tank.

First 2 are the dreaded cyno, 3rd is a side on shot of the fuge. Last is the leftside of the display tank.
Thanks for any help that you can give me.

jb rekit

Personally, I wouldn't worry about it if all your parameters are in check.
If you have any detectable nitrates, you might want to go ahead and do a 15% waterchange or so to make sure it doesn't bloom in your tank, but I have a fairly high bioload on my 180 and over the past year have had about 2 cyano outbreaks in my refugium, but they stayed in the refugium and never showed up at all in my display. I;m not 100% sure what cuased them, but I', sure I just went to long w/o doing a waterchange or possible overfeeding when I introduced a new fish to make sure it got enough to eat since the others are such agressive eaters.
John

diadema

what happens in the fuge, stays in the fuge.
As long as the above statement remains true - don't worry about it.