damsel are hungry!!!

soo high

what do damsel like to eat because i spilled the container full of food for my uncle damsel lol and like lfs dont have the food in stock till tuesday and like he mad in a funny way

soo high

what does damsel like to eat lol i dont have any more food for them and i my lfs wont get any more till tuesday

soo high

the one we went to thats close to or house is mainly freshwater and they dont really sell salt water stuff and they ask me if you still want it and i said yea so they order me some and it will be here tuesday and and for these 4 days i need food for the damsel (good price i got 5 container for 13 bucks) :)

1journeyman

Originally Posted by SoO High
what do damsel like to eat because i spilled the container full of food for my uncle damsel lol and like lfs dont have the food in stock till tuesday and like he mad in a funny way

Lol, we're going to have to take the caffeine away from someone before they are allowed to post...
What have you been feeding your fish? Any pet store should have mysis shrimp frozen. If not then I'm sure they have brine shrimp. Brine aren't as good but they will certainly do until Tuesday.

mikeyjer

You can feed them flakes for the time being. I would feed blood worms too if you have them available. Live Brine Shrimp, Formula 2, marine cuisine, etc are just some of the stuffs you can feed. Good Luck! :happyfish

mr.p

Originally Posted by SoO High
thank naw its not the caffeine it that green thing lolz haha

Yeah sure.

chipmaker

I don't think damsels are all thata picky...I would not see anything wrong feeding them goldfish flakes if need be and other more suitable stuff was not available.....

rayray2857

No offense, but you really are hard to understand. LOL. Anyways, the fish would be fine with any kind of freshwater flake food.