Dang!

fishmamma

So I went looking in the back compartments of my bio-cube for my missing goby. Bad news is he wasn't there. Good news is I did find a thought to be dead sexy shrimp. Bad news is I lost the little bugger while trying to catch it.

Still clinging to a glimmer of hope my goby is just taking an extra long nap....
Anyone have any tips for catching things in those tiny compartments? A couple of days ago I saw my Clown peeking out at me when I glanced at the water levels. Geez, at least she was easy to catch when half asleep.

mr.clownfish

ive seen the biocube and their filter compartments are very tiny. i have a nano cube. nano cube's compartments are much bigger i can just stick my hand in and get the fish out.
maybe buy a very small net and see it u can catch it.

fishmamma

Yeah, I picked up the smallest net they had at the store, maybe I will look on-line for anything smaller.
So your cube has bigger compartments huh? I have a standard tank I am looking to switch over to a cube in the next 6 months or so, I will have to do some comparison shopping. Any complaints with yours?