DarthTangAW - YOU NEED A FACEBOOK!

yearofthenick

Look, I'm sure it's been a lot of fun these last few months in the Aquarium playing all by your lonesome, but most of us SWF buddies who've ascended to better things (i.e. Facebook) were talking about you today. Sep, SoCal, and a few others were in talks about how badly you need to join us on the other side. I think you'd like it a lot better since the aquarium is petty much toast right now.
Join us! I'll even PM you my facebook info... I'll be your first friend! OMG!!! jk haha

bigarn

Yeah Darth, we are all waiting for you to join us on the dark side. You should feel honored to be sought after by such an elite group!

socal57che

Did they get banned and come back as someone else...or did they ignore everyone (and get ignored) then realize that it wasn't any fun playing by themselves?

sepulatian

LMBO (because I can't use the A on here) I was just about to look for Darth on here. Home boy, step up to the plate cuz your SWF friends want you around! :)

socal57che

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/381188/darthtangaw-you-need-a-facebook#post_3319225
LOL...NO....he just wanted a name that suited him better...that's all
I can't remember what he did or said to get on your bad side though
Wasn't him. Never had a single conversation with him. Her, on the other hand......
Not here. It was on fb. I invited them to join me on fb in a fb thread they started here on SWF. She befriended me. Then, out of the blue, she attacks my wall.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal57che http:///forum/thread/381188/darthtangaw-you-need-a-facebook#post_3319245
Wasn't him. Never had a single conversation with him. Her, on the other hand......
Not here. It was on fb. I invited them to join me on fb in a fb thread they started here on SWF. She befriended me. Then, out of the blue, she attacks my wall.
OHHHHH...LOL.....I know there was some controversial thread that got heated with him/her...I just obviously either didn't care...or just try to stay out of those things