Day After Tomorrow - MOVIE

bradttu

Wife and I went to see it on Friday night. It's been a long time since I've seen a good movie. I thought it was great!
Then we rented Paycheck. OH MY GOD that was a good one too!
:cheer:

cptn howdy

i can't tell if yer bein sarcastic. what was so good about the 1st movie?
also, you don't happen to post under the name "bruce lovely" on other boards do you?

jenfur427

Hubby and I went to go see The Day After Tomorrow, but our daughter was being such a brat that we had to leave after 45 minutes. So I guess we'll be renting that one, LOL.

buzz

Dude...that avatar of yours is gonna give me nightmares...
I liked Day After Tomorrow - simple plot, but I didn't go in expecting much. It was entertaining.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Good special effects, especially the storm surge on the statute of liberty, but the plot left much to be desired. Can't see several hurricane blizzards forming all over the world and most scientist discredited the idea. The cool part of Si-Fi or disaster themes is that they could happen. Not very believable here with Day After.

saltfisher

Great effects, but you tell me how he walked from like Maryland to NY. Them how were they sitting in a tent with tee shirts on, drinking juice, while it's crazy cold out. Also, how did those wolves survive the rush of water to the city when they were in a cage. Things that make me say hmmmm.

moto757

remember when the one dude went in the wolve cage and they had busted out so i guess they found a tall building or something i dunno pretty cool movie and hell yeah that would be a hike in the snow md to ny