Dead Blue Xenia

lanceafer

I tried e-mailing this twice on 2 different days but both times it came back to me saying that it was unable to send to the address. I’m not sure what I should do now. Is there any way to contact them before my 15 days are up? I’m not going to be happy if I’m forced to eat $40.
I received my corals in the beginning of the week. Everything was great except for the Blue Xenia. The bag was filled with brown water that smelled like dead fish. I temp acclimated it for about 2 hours (I was at work, had a friend put it in the refugem) when i got home it dripped it for about an hour (I wasn't sure how long to do this for). All of the polyps looked to be in bad shape but some were moving a little on there own. I thought I should give it a shot and see if it would pull through. This morning i found that about half of them have fallen off the rock and the rest are looking to be in there last moments of life. What is the next step? Do I send the rock back with the remaining Xenia in salt? Everything else is happy and healthy including the nudi.

fgcu14

I have been told by many people that xenia does not ship very well. I am sorry for your loss. I'm sure they will give you credit for your next order. I would try calling if the e-mail is not working.

ophiura

Was this from SWF? If so I will move to a forum where admin. can see it. They will not see it here.