Dead fish/identification

eelman

for no reason at all my lawnmower blenny died. I had him for about 4months and he was about 4 in long he died in my new 70 gal I have had it for about 1 month. all the readings were fine, and my tank finished cycling about 3 weeks ago. it only took 1 week to cycle because I used my lr, my sand, my fish, and my water from my 25 gal. there was practicly no cycle. He died , but all of my other fish are thriving, except for about 5 snails(I just got them from the internet) I have
2 cleaner shrimp
blood shrimp
firefishgoby
36+ hermits
20+ snails
emerald crab
unidentified crab
unidentified anenomy
today I was admireing my thousands of little flea like crittters and looking on my ner lr for life (found over 10 featherdusters) I saw something that looked like a little little little jelly fish, it was aboit 1mm long, and it was in the middle of the watter colemn pulsing up agenst the current. he was going about 1/2in with every pulse, any explanations?

halide

Same thing happenend to me after about two months it died the only thing he etheir ate himself out of food or my second theory is he was collected using cyinide and it finally cought up with him.

rickt4du

My LM Blennie got cloudy eyes like overnight and I cant find him now..he was doing fine all my other fish are fine waters fine ???
I guess my sally's are gonna eat good for a day or two...
...rick