dead frogspawn?

newsalt16

I lost my frogspawn
last nite nite. It is a three headed piece and i was wondering if i can leave it in my tank since it is a decent piece of rock with good growth? Or would this be bad to do?

T

thomas712

There would be nothing wrong with leaving the skeleton in there, its just calcium. I'd check water paramiters though, anything that dies can cause some spikes that you at least need to be aware of.
Thomas

newsalt16

almost 6 months. Why do u ask? I do have the proper set up to house it if thats what your wondering. I have 260w of pc lights and my tank has been up for almost a year now.

laredo300c

no nothing like that.....i have two different frogspawns and i am very happy with them...bout 2 months.....just wondering

barchtruong

Originally Posted by newsalt16
almost 6 months. Why do u ask? I do have the proper set up to house it if thats what your wondering. I have 260w of pc lights and my tank has been up for almost a year now.
Just wonder what caused it?
I also have a frogspawn and 2 torches and so far, they are growing extremely fast. I bought my frog. with only 2 heads about 3months ago, now it is about 12 heads. Same thing with Torches