Deathco & Deathmart

russianspy

Got any good stories, I maintain never to buy anything there! Buying stuff from a local Fish store is better. FISH, not many animals, FISH!!!

fishking

my ***** kept about 20 tangs all crowded in a 50 or less gallon tank.....but hey where else can they put them

mytank

We have bought a few 3 saltwater fish from ***** and one of the little clowns has been with us for almost 5 years. You just need to really look over the tank and fish really well. In my case they are not that much cheaper than the LFS. But this was before we found a LFS. Just be careful really careful.

vtecbro007

thats y i dont wanna buy fish from them i really want a clown but i ahv to wait till ma LSF stocks again,..every week on wednesday

will l

I ordered a maroon clown from "DeathCo" and I had to wait three weeks for them to order the right fish and when there shipment finally arrived they had mixed all the different types of clowns in 1 tank and it had 2 dead and decaying fish, I mean they were gray.

A

autopilot

there are no petcos in my area. But they are putting one in next to the Toys R Us. I can imagine all the poor animals getting taken for little brats and abused....

viper_930

The ***** near me isnto too bad. They don't stock a lot of SW fish, so overcrowding isn't a problem. And the SW fish that they do have are not sick, from the times I went there. The fresh water fish are pretty good though. I used to buy some bettas there.

russianspy

I was thinking of working at a deathco near me, I'd like to be a drain on there money and tell all the stupid people the can't have the fish, But the bad side to my job would have to be listening to all these kids say there's nemo when its not even the same type of clown, Or grownups saying Hey look theres Dory and its a Powder Blue Tang, Disgusting...Just a pet Peev