Deltec AP701?

acrylic51

Very, Very, Very Nice skimmers......
Expensive though.....If i'm going to spend that kind of cash I'd go H&S.

iseayou

thanks acrylic, I'm supposed to pick one up in the morning. As for expensive yeah but I think I'm getting it at a reasonable price. I'm just hoping the performance is all it's cracked up to be. I have a pretty good skimmer now that I didn't get the chance to use. I dropped it trying to clean it and broke the pump. Sort of complicated because all parts were glued, bummer. Euroreef CS8-2 recirc.

outlaw60

I have an Apf600, love it. I wish I had bought this one first, would have saved alot of money, I had 3 before this one and none compare to the consistant quality of skimming that it does. No fiddling with water level, sump level, etc......H&S are great also, haven't needed to change, it ain't broke, so to speak, outlaw

acrylic51

Originally Posted by Iseayou
thanks acrylic, I'm supposed to pick one up in the morning. As for expensive yeah but I think I'm getting it at a reasonable price. I'm just hoping the performance is all it's cracked up to be. I have a pretty good skimmer now that I didn't get the chance to use. I dropped it trying to clean it and broke the pump. Sort of complicated because all parts were glued, bummer. Euroreef CS8-2 recirc.
:scared: That sucks!!!!!!