DeMartini's 8 gallon BioCube

Originally Posted by DeMartini
I go to new Alameda aquatics, ultimate aquarium and aquarium concepts. prices are different at each store. I find that New Alameda Aquatics is the most reasonably priced when it comes to corals. Aquarium concepts IMO is the best and most reasonably priced store for beautiful.
googling it right now!! haha ty. i need to add some color in my tank other than green. dont forget about me when ur ready to frag some stuff. since im in ur side of town

volitan_fa

Ahh...your posts fill up too fast! Well I went with the BioCube 14 and it's getting set up...maybe I'll start one of my own threads ;). I think my challenge is harder though...I don't even have a LFS around here...I have to order EVERYTHING online. Pain.
Well good luck, I love drawing ideas from your tanks!

mojo46825

I am afraid to psot a pic of my 24g nano after seeing all this.My LR and polyp cluster. Oh and a not so good candycane that was given to me becuase it wasnt doing very well. hmm sad little tank i have

lanceafer

Awesome frags! I feel your pain Volitan fa, my lfs is about 40 minutes away and it sucks. The only good one I know of is about 2 hours away. New York really is a frozen hell but i digress.
I was wondering what kind of light do you have on your new tank. I got a 6 gal eclipse that was too cheap to pass up but it only has PC lighting. If i got the Sunpod like you recommended I would need to get a new top (make one more likely). I was wondering if there is something else that you would recommend.

demartini

mojo46825, I'm sure in time your tank will flourish and look beautiful!
Lanceafer
, Check out the aquamedic pendant light. You can hang it over the top and have an open hood. You can buy a HOB filter to replace the filter in the hood.
adio_54
, no, where is it located?
thanks for the comments! :)

demartini

mojo46825, I'm sure in time your tank will flourish and look beautiful!
Lanceafer
, Check out the aquamedic pendant light. You can hang it over the top and have an open hood. You can buy a HOB filter to replace the filter in the hood.
adio_54
, no, where is it located?
thanks for the comments! :)

adio_54

close to san fran its got alot of coral and stuff.. i just saw ya lived in the bay area so thought id ask lol

demartini

Originally Posted by GNorman
cant wait to see them in your new tank. i bet your way excited
Yes, I'm pretty excited.

Originally Posted by REEFCRAZY81

does it matter what cyclopeeze i feed or as long as the food has them in it...and also do u have yahoo messenger?
Just try use the frozen one, not the freeze dried one.