DeMartini's ADA Reef

grubsnaek

this tank came together quickly. looks great tho....just wondering, i didnt see any drain lines or anything. so is this tank just set up as is with just powerheads. like no hang-ons, fuge, nothing like that. just water changes, lite, heater, water movement thats it???

demartini

Originally Posted by grubsnaek
http:///forum/post/2947175
this tank came together quickly. looks great tho....just wondering, i didnt see any drain lines or anything. so is this tank just set up as is with just powerheads. like no hang-ons, fuge, nothing like that. just water changes, lite, heater, water movement thats it???
That's my plan. But I will be running a skimmer and carbon for a little bit after I do my water change. I realized with my bio cube that the only filtration that I had was this little strip of filter floss and sometimes carbon, so I figured as long as I keep up with water changes my parameters should be good.

joyfnp

Lauren,
Are your pictures posted anywhere else like a gallery or a website, etc. I really want to see the pics but every time I try, a ton of others must also be trying because I get "bandwidth exceeded".

Joy

redsea

DeMartini;2942540 said:
new shots from my bf <3! the sand bed is kind of a mess with stuff I'm going to be selling.
I just noticed that my toadstool wasn't open for the pictures

QUOTE]
very cool clownfishes!

K

kikithemermaid

Your tank is so pretty! I don't even have any corals in mine :(