Diamond goby

chub

I put A Diamond Goby in my tank a week ago. I havent seen it for several days. I know where it was hiding the first day or so, it doesnt seam be be there any longer. Any ideas?

chub

Egg Crate I have looked behind the tank on the floor so I dont think it jumped if its DOA I have lots of crabs that could have taken care of it

drtito

Same here its bin 3 weeks now and it no show still. I asked about them a was told it could take up to 2 months till it comes out.
Mine must have found the best hiding spot in the whole tank, looked cool tho.

big

The little beast can and do hide in new tanks. Hope he shows up and did not go floor surfing..They are known to jump.....
One thing to look for to know if he is still in there is signs of the substrate being moved around.... He will eventually rearrange it for you......................
Good Luck on finding him and let us know........
He is my little Rotor-Tiller kicking us sand,just to see..............

chub

I did a water change today and dont see the Goby anywhere. Tested water nothing differant than before. Could be hiding I guess

big

Originally Posted by chub
http:///forum/post/3133989
I did a water change today and dont see the Goby anywhere. Tested water nothing differant than before. Could be hiding I guess
Hope so...... Good Luck........

flower

My new diamond goby was MIA so long I was going to buy another...I didn't have the money right then and waited...after a full month he came out, and has been out and about ever since.
My yellow wrasse which was added at the same time however has never been spotted. 3 months now...I will replace him, as I am sure he must be gone.

chub

Today I see theres a area of sand that looks like it did when I put it in 3yrs ago....clean. So maybe its still hiding I hope so I would like the sand to look better.

btldreef

Originally Posted by chub
http:///forum/post/3137980
Today I see theres a area of sand that looks like it did when I put it in 3yrs ago....clean. So maybe its still hiding I hope so I would like the sand to look better.

good luck. Diamond Gobies seem to be the one fish that I can not keep alive. I've killed like 3 or 4.

greenxb

Well guys I just got my Diamond Gobi today, I put it on the tank and I went to my girl's home. When I got back, my tank full sand bed was all upside down. This thing is a beast!!!! I love it........

skidemon95

yeah i have one also. he is awesome. from day 1 he has been in front of the tank, when i come by he comes out. and yeah he moves alot of sand lol...

greenxb

Bad news guys, When I woke up today I found my chiguagua playing around with my Gobi in his mouth, I think he junk out,

chub

Is there anything else I can put in the tank to help clean up the sand. I have snails that dont dont much, Ive siphoned the sand a couple times. Goby has been MIA for several weeks. I dont know if I should get another. Any ideas?