Did anyone else order over the holidays?

dizzy

I sent saltwaterfish.com my order on Fri. 1/4 and have not received an email yet saying they have filled my order. It was only for a cleanup crew and some additional inverts. Has anyone else had a problem of not getting their order that has already been placed?
I know they recently added the one week clause, but it's been 10 days now. Just curious.
Diz

carrie1429

I have ordered stuff from SWF.com 3 times. The first two times it came in when it was supposed to. About almost 2 weeks ago I bought some fish, and inverts. It has not come in yet. I think they are just really busy or something.

krusk

They said "Please expect the delay of 1 week on new order placed."
I would like to order some cleanning crews but I rather wait untill they get back to their normal routine.

peasly1

I have ordered 50 lbs of lr about 10 days ago have not heard a thing yet..I'm sure all is fine but 200.00 of nothing so far.(no email or lr) has me wondering

livingwater

i have a question! has anyone ordered fish online from swf.com or anywhere else? i am so scarded the i will get a dead fish, or it will die the next week. i dont like to buy fish i cant see. please share good and bad experiences. also...........when they say large or medium, is that bases on the size they are in the sea. or are they like the pet stores........a large angel is only 5 inches. you know how these stores rip us off.

lu

I ordered fish from saltwaterfish.com I have had better luck with them than I have my own lfs. I did have 2 dead fish when the order got here but they said to just salt them down and send them back in an envelope and I would get 2 new fish on my next order if that's how I chose to do it. I also ordered lr but it hasn't gotten here yet and I put my order in on dec 30th. They said it should be shipped this week sometime though.