Did the Dolphins really just beat the Pats?

miaheatlvr

They just didnt beat the pats, the totally just dominated them start to finish, See what happens when you dont use electronic means to steal signals.. lol

jaymz

The worst part for me is that I just traded ronnie brown off BOTH my fantasy teams then he racks up 4 TDs.
and PASSED for a TD

squidward

lol and so many idiots were saying the patsies were gonng be alright with cassel lol. Reality kicked in today and we all saw beliCHEAT get outcoached.

hexedagain1

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2764680
Pats got the greatest coach ever in history of NFL
I disagree. If he didn't have the cheating issues hanging over his head I might agree. Besides, until he does a perfect season I think Shula still holds that title over him. A lot of coaches have won Super Bowls, but only one has done it with a perfect season.

crazy4reefs

to be honest you cant blame it all on Cassel. The pat's played bad on all sides of the ball even special teams except for that one great return. I am a Pat's fan but I have to be honest for some reason we always have a hard time playing the Dolphins, there been times where the Dolphins have a complete losing season and still beat us! Though this time was really bad and very embarrassing, the defence might as well sat on the bench for the whole game. The Offence was a little better but I got really depressed when even the special teams started screwing up! I have no fear though I know they will come back with a vengeance, they always do when they are down and out and people start putting them down! One last thing, ya got to give the kid a break, he is not doing to bad considering its his first real chance at starting QB and I think he will improve as long as the rest of the team is doing their job!

jdl

Originally Posted by Squidward
http:///forum/post/2764711
Hell NOo! The Cheater? Are you kidding me? He was garbage before Brady came.
Bill Walsh is the greatest I'd say.
you can hate him all you want, but he is the greatest coach. Year after year he has no name players and always is in the playoffs.
Do you even know how his cheating scheme was supposed to work? Or are you just crying foul because it is cool to hate him?
Even with every signal, there is just too many other variables to even matter. Sure he wasnt supposed to do it, but this isnt madden football where if you know the current play, you have a minute or 2 to adjust your defence and change plays.
I have no love for the guy, but he isnt the devil that everyone claims he is. Sure he is a press nightmare, but that has nothing to do with coaching.
The guy gets an F for press, an F for being a husband, an F for having fans like him, but an A+ for coaching in the NFL.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
http:///forum/post/2765039
i betcha a lot of people lost the farm this weekend.
Just means someone won a farm this weekend.
I don't think they are out, just not quite as good. I still think they are a playoff team.

hexedagain1

Originally Posted by JDL
http:///forum/post/2765029
you can hate him all you want, but he is the greatest coach. Year after year he has no name players and always is in the playoffs.
Do you even know how his cheating scheme was supposed to work? Or are you just crying foul because it is cool to hate him?
Even with every signal, there is just too many other variables to even matter. Sure he wasnt supposed to do it, but this isnt madden football where if you know the current play, you have a minute or 2 to adjust your defence and change plays.
I have no love for the guy, but he isnt the devil that everyone claims he is. Sure he is a press nightmare, but that has nothing to do with coaching.
The guy gets an F for press, an F for being a husband, an F for having fans like him, but an A+ for coaching in the NFL.

Year after year with no name players??? That's a joke right?
Here's a few of his "no names"
Randy Moss
Junior Seau
Corey Dillon
Rodney Harrison
Deltha O'Neal
Mike Vrabel
None of these players were drafted by the Patriots. This doesn't include the long list of household names he has had play for him.
I will give him credit, his is a great coach. He has a blemish on his resume because of the cheating issues, but still a great coach.
Still not the greatest coach. Shula, Walsh, Landry, Knoll, Lombardi (when it becomes the Belichick trophey I will retract this statement) are still ahead of him. IMO.

prime311

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2765130
Show me where he was garbage before brady

Is that a joke? 36-44 with Cleveland and 5-13 the first 2 seasons with NE before Brady became the starter. I do think BB is a pretty good coach though and would've done more in Cleveland had the Browns not moved to Baltimore.

crazy4reefs

Belichick is only human so there was only so much he could do with a down and out starter QB like Drew Bledsoe! Brady is good but he doesnt run the whole team. Belichick has a team owner who believes in him and lets him put together the best team he can and wants. He has to be doing something right because his players are all willing to give 110% in everything they do and besides some embarrassing games their record speak for itself.