DiMartini here are some pics for you.

efishnsea

Just let me know the polyps requested. I can cut each piece down. The rics are ultra sweet and the zoas are unseen and are super bright, I wish you could come but and see them in person.
I have the Blue African halo for you as well, sorry no picture???
James

coraljunky

Hey Demartini, I just left his house
I can't even begin to describe the pieces I saw. There were countless pieces with colors I've never imagined!!!!! I just put my frags in my tank and cannot wait until they open
His frags are SWEET
I couldn't let the PRICELESS opportunity pass me by. I can't wait to show them off. Thanks again James

efishnsea

Hello! Lauren!!! I have them for you but not for long...LMK asap. Coraljunky stopped by today and wants them, but you have first dibs. 5 polyps of each max please.
thanks
efishnsea

efishnsea

Lauren I have some small 5 polyp frags I'll make you "actually from my mother colony's" I will send some but you will have to wait till the weekend when I frag if your interested???????
Hope all is well?????

James

demartini

sorry, Both of my grandpas are really sick in the hospital, so I've been really busy trying to spend time with both of them while at the same time going to work and school... ugh! I'm so stressed right now =( I haven't really had much time to be on here.
Just let me know when you get more frags. I also wanted to ask you if you have any yumas? thank you so much!