Disaster!!!

el diablo

:help: It's a little before 5 am here and I just woke up to go to the bathroom and I walk out into my living room to take a peek at the Aquapod I've had for about 3 weeks. And to my surprise my tank was half-full. Water was all over the floor, it's a disaster. Somehow 12 gallons of water have leaked out onto the floor. I've been inspecting the tank for any visible cracks or leaks and so far I haven't found anything. I have only a clean up crew and one damsel which no one seems to be hurt or missing. Right now I'm cleaning my little 10 gallon tank and I'm going to put my Live rock and crabs and snails inside it so I can further inspect my Aquapod. This sucks so much I hope that my LFS will take my tank back for a new one.
Anyone have any suggestions?

UPDATE: We have concluded that it is most likely NOT a leak but the nozzle to the pump was moved (probably by a snail) and since we had our tank lid cracked due to the 100 degree weather all the water came spewing out the top and onto the floor.

chipmaker

Why would you still want to possibly move the critters and rock if you have affirmed the tank is not leaking and it was caused by the outlet nozzle getting repositioned? Am I missing something here? If nothing is wrong with it USE IT!