Disneys Oceans

rlablan

I am curious to see if anyone else is going to see it.
If you go to see it on earth day, Disney is donating a portion of your ticket price to help the coral reefs.
I feel like it will be a good production and I think we owe it to our beloved reef to give back and what a great way to do it... Donate and get to see a great movie.

rlablan

wohooo.... that makes 4 of us!!!
I am mostly excited that they are doing a bit of the film on the deeper water species and possibly some bio-luminecent creatures as well... I love watching footage of those types of animals. They are so rare and really unique. There really is nothing like them out there.

hunt

Originally Posted by rlablan
http:///forum/post/3241995
wohooo.... that makes 4 of us!!!
I am mostly excited that they are doing a bit of the film on the deeper water species and possibly some bio-luminecent creatures as well... I love watching footage of those types of animals. They are so rare and really unique. There really is nothing like them out there.
Whats your favvorite bio luminecent creature

this is mine
http://www.divediscover.whoi.edu/images/ss_deepsea2.jpg
its a ctenophore

rlablan

that is 1 crazy looking... jelly fish? lol I am not sure which fish are my favorite... I don't know enough about any to really pick a favorite but I really find them fascinating.

rlablan

Ocean kid-
What do you mean? It was a movie and it came out like months ago??? Were you thinkin it was an attraction at Disney World or something?
Although, that would be kinda cool. lol

rlablan

hehehehe you live and you learn.

I still think disney should do like... I dunno.... a big shark attraction or something. Center it around pirates of the carribean. I dunno... just a thought.

mstrangler

I wasnt impressed with the movie at all. I was expecting something more educational, to me it just seemed like the showed a picture of a fish, told us the name, then went onto something else. Granted we know more that the person that doesnt know anything about salt water species, it didnt answer anything, just made me wonder more. like the scene with the crabs about to fight?! never said what they were fighting about, what made one clan win and the other lose, just looked like a bunch of crabs climbing on each other

J

jstdv8

was this the one with Jim carrey narrating or was that a differnt one?