DIY Eductors??????

Does anyone have plans on these devices? Has anyone used them? Looking for Info on how i can increase flow with current equipment. I use a Little Giant MDSCX-3 for my return pump and i have 3 maxi-jet 1200's and 2 powersweep powerheads. Would like to add the eductors to the outputs feeding back into my tank.

Thanks reef noob
I knew I had read the thread about eductors on this forum however when I went looking for it could not find. So thank you once again I am going to bookmark so that I will have it for reference while building them.
A quick question I am running the Little Giant 3-MDQX-SC pump(I gave the wrong info in original post) for my return it is a 1" line hooked to a Y fitting that supplies 2- 3/4" returns. What is your recommendations for sizing the eductors? I would like to run 2 if possible.

I was wondering that since my return outlet had been reduced from 3/4" to 1/2" at the output if i needed to reduce your spec's down or just make an adaptor to fit your eductor to my outlets so I could run 2 eductors. Maybe I will just modify the outlets for 3/4" instead of the 1/2". I think that I just answered my own question

I just made a run to hardware store got everthing except the 1 1/2" reducer coupling will get started. Store said it was ordered will wait for it to arrive. I post here how it turns out. Let the fun begin.

Reef noob,
Just finished and installed 2 Eductors in my 120 gallon tank being driven by the 3-MDQX-SC pump. Does not seem to have increased the flow. Maybe I have done something wrong, how long are your eductors? Mine are 3 1/2" from the back of the 3/4"x1 1/2" to the front edge of the 1 1/2" female adapter.

Off to lowes a try and down size your idea to 1" or maybe even 3/4" will let you know if I have any luck with the smaller ones.

I must be doing something wrong or my pump doesn't have enough pressure to drive 2 eductors. All prototypes have failed to work going to just modify 2 of my maxi-jet 1200's to get the flow up. If I eventually get one to work I will post pictures and a write up explaining the process.

reef noob,
I will try just 1 eductor I will have too plug 1 return will also try singles smaller sized, I will report my results.