Do any of your fish bite each other

whipple

alot of fish will bite and chase other fish we need more info if its a question you need an answer to.

I agree we need more info on this but I have found that tangs seem to bite alot at other tangs more than other fish. This is usually happens if you have alot of different species of tang together. Which my tangs always pick on each other and bite because they are cramped. They soon will be moved to a larger tank to solve this problem. Alot of species of fish will bite and pick on one another if they dont have a decent amount of living space. But give us more detail so someone can better answer your question.

aquarius

I have two damsels that chase each other all day long, a coral beauty and a blue tang that aren't very friendly, and one of the damsels has even bit off part of the fin on my trigger. With territorial fish, this type of behavior is normal but if you start to see any really problems come about, like a fish cornering another and relentlessly beating on it, then I would say you have a real problem.

S

schroder_reef

I have an evil bi colour royal dottyback I call Jaws who terrorizes the whole tank and kills crabs, but I think thats just an exageratedly evil fish...
Ambie