Do these fish work well together?

S

steved

I recently setup a 55 gallon marine tank. I have 20 pounds of live rock in it. I am waiting for the tank to cycle and then I want to put fish in one or two at a time. My questions are if the below specified fish will live well together, and if I should introduce them in any particular order for health reasons? Also, do you think this will be too many fish? I really want the lionfish and the tangs. I have heard it's a bad idea to have the sharks if I have triggers because the triggers like the cartilege on the shark's fins. I am new to this so I am completely open to all advice and criticism. Thank you all very much for your help.
BANDED Shark* Chiloscyllium punctalatum
NASO Tang - Naso lituratus
Yellow Tang
Lionfish
Trigger

damsel

this site, as well as other mail order fish sites, have compatibility charts. check them out. as far as order in which you introduce i really don't know. there is so much info. on line if you keep reading you are sure to find out. for example if you look up one of the fish on your list you should find out if it is agressive or not, what it needs to eat and it's general disposition in the tank. good luck

[This message has been edited by damsel (edited 01-25-2000).]

iluvtangs

they would probably be able to co exist, you may want to reconsider only the trigger, they can sometimes be troublemakers to defenseless fish that are real docile like that shark, just for fun because they get bored, you may want to add a puffer in the mix instead or an angel or another tang, or forget about the shark and replace it with one of the above

etpuffer

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????