Do Turbos eat ricordea?

dan-in-den

I've just saw one of my large Turbos getting ready to crawl onto the rock with my 7 green ricordeas. After quite a tussle, and one minor rockslide, I finally got him in a full nelson and banished him to the corner of the ring.
Would he have hurt the ricordeas? The largest ricordea is about 5 cm and the smallest about 1/2 cm. The Turbo is about the size of a small babies fist.
Thanks

timo

Aside from clumsily knocking over any unsecure rocks they can, your snail on probation will in no way harm your coral.

dan-in-den

I'm finding out why they are referred to as bulldozers. I figure that in another week or two, I should have the most stable rock formations possible since they are seeking out any balancing rocks I've got in there.
It's really nerve-racking to be sitting at my desk and hear a 5 pound rock hit the glass :eek:

Originally posted by Dan-in-Den
I'm finding out why they are referred to as bulldozers. I figure that in another week or two, I should have the most stable rock formations possible since they are seeking out any balancing rocks I've got in there.
It's really nerve-racking to be sitting at my desk and hear a 5 pound rock hit the glass :eek:

I know what you mean
:yes: