Do you name ur fish?

S

surfjnkie9

Just wondering what kind of creative names people have come up with for their fish..:happyfish

msd2

bozo for the clown, and mr T for the purple tank because he always flips up his top fin like a mohawk!

kablamo

This is freddie the bicolor psuedochromis.
Story behind his name, Bicolor Psuedos are AKA Royal Dottiebacks, Royal makes me think of Kings and queens and stuff, Queens make me think of Queen, the band, and Queens lead singer, Freddie Mercury, was gay, and My bicolor pseudo is pink and yellow, so i named him Freddie.

kablamo

and BUTCH (in all caps) my grumpy ole lawnmower blennie (hard to see, but if you know what a LMB is, you will see him.

liquidskys

Originally posted by Kablamo
This is freddie the bicolor psuedochromis.
Story behind his name, Bicolor Psuedos are AKA Royal Dottiebacks, Royal makes me think of Kings and queens and stuff, Queens make me think of Queen, the band, and Queens lead singer, Freddie Mercury, was gay, and My bicolor pseudo is pink and yellow, so i named him Freddie.

thats a good one..

my 2 year old daughter names all out fish,
of course clown = nemo nut sure what she named my yellow pgmy angel.. :D

flatzboy

My parents name all my fish and theirs to like my green mandrin dragonet they named him hippee because of his stripes and weird colors and cause hes real laid back.

wayway

3 striped damsel- Rupert
Clarki Clown- Neho (not nemo)
Mandarin Dragonet- Hip Hop Annonymis
Yellow goby- Whatdayawant
Yellow tailed damsel- Pongo pig mayis
Blue chromis- Cant get right. (his color wont come back)

scuba-raru

My Yellow Tangs name is...Poon ;).
My Bi-Colors name is BJ
I have 2 anemonies and they are called Conny and Lingus...
get the pattern...
the only ones that dont fit the mold are my Peppermint shrimp they are called The Jeffersons...
;).