do you sleep.....

tangman99

Originally posted by pwnag3!!
With socks on or off?
I sleep with them off because i dont like hot feet.

I can't sleep with socks on at all. It drives me nuts. In fact, I can't sleep with much on.

pwnag3!!

im not starting a ---- or non ---- thread!
what kind of comforter. sheets do yall have
Im a white kind of person...
white 500count sheets (uber soft)
and king size down comforter on a pillow top mattress

T

tizzo

No socks!! Can't stand socks!!
Warm flannel sheets with snowmen and snow women printed all over them. Electric blanket under the sheets to keep me cozy!!

beth

Administrator
Staff member

im not starting a ---- or non ---- thread!

Thanks, that would be appreciated.

chevman3171

White Egyptain cotton sheets, 500 Thread Count, with a big, thick comforter in a duvet cover, which is red. Socks OFF. You said non

[hr]
so I will shut up now :eek:
:hilarious

dvs

Sometimes I go to sleep with them on, sometimes the bed eats them in the middle of the night.
I splurged and went for the 1000 count hotel sheets, in deep red with a white down comforter. I gotta say, since I got those sheets, my 06:00 jogs are now pushed up to about 08:00! I love those things!
:yes:
Jen

veganman

I only sleep about 4 hours a day......usually that's standing up. LOL!!!!! So, socks on I guess.
Got some sweet 1100ct sheets - overstock.com.
I wish I was home more.

dory36

Socks? You've got to be kidding, Aaron! I spend a fortune on pedicures. I'm not covering up my pretty pink toenails! :cheer:

pwnag3!!

anyone like the cold feeling around them when they jump in bed...
Sometimes in the winter i will crack the window and turn off the heater just so i can bundle up extra!

liontamer

Sometimes in the winter i will crack the window and turn off the heater just so i can bundle up extra!

Yea, i like it , it feels quite nice. My smeeping habits are kinda...strange. I have sheets, but dont use em. I just use a kind-size downcomforter for my twin sized bed and that makes for some niceness. I had this weird pillow that is kind alike tempurpedic, but is more like a ripoff of theirs...a nice, thick foam one. I have an extra pillow that i wrap my arms around cuz it feels nice and comfy, almost like huggin that special someone...
im SO alone, jk. O, and to answer yer question, i will sometimes go to bed with them on, then figure out that they are on and slip em right off with my toes. had a bad night alst night though, so im hoping for better sleeping bliss this evening

volitan100

I love the cold! When its winter i open the windows ALL the way so that there is ice everywhere when i wake up

fishy411

usually on. it is not nice waking up and then going downstairs to a nice frozen cermaic tile floor. brrrr. I usually leave my window open alot in the winter.

dvs

Yeah, its nice. However were up on the 3rd floor so we get every one elses heat. We usually have our heat off and the windows cracked and its still toasty in here!
:joy:
Jen

premnusb

I can't resist.. We've had the A/C back on over the past week but it's still a bit warm for socks..
Sorry!

unleashed

im with you jen .they are on when i get into bed but my bed seems to get the munchies for them .I wake up with cold feet