Does anybody have any of this??

rubberduck

HEy srry this is a wee bit off subject, but what is that fish u have that is ur icon? it is SOOO COOOL:D were did u get it?

alohami

True, they do have it and I believe that is where ClarkiiClo got the photo. It is in their collectors corner, labeled "Expert" and $55. They are cool looking. It would be interesting to see if anyone actually has them though.:)

clarkiiclo

RUBBERDUCK it is a Yashia Goby or also a Yasa Hashe goby.
I got him at a LFS for CHEAP!! 10.00!!
Very cool fish prefers to be the first bottom dweller.
Stays small.

alohami

ClarkiiClo - Have you considered using your photo as your avatar? I think he shows up better in your pic. Nice fish!

tiggerguy

aloha where in michigan are you i understand thumb area but what city.. a spring comes around i will be looking for people to trade frags with.. just wondering where you were exactly and if you would be interested..

alohami

You've probably never heard of it, but I am from Akron. It is not too far from Bay City. Tiny, Tiny town! Where are you from?
I am still in process of setting up my tank, so I am definately interested in swapping frags when I am able. There is not much available in my area, so will probably be getting most of my stuff from everyone's favorite auction site. They have some really nice looking stuff on there.
Give me your email so we can stay in touch.
P.S. Sorry ClarkiiClo for hijacking your thread. Hope you don't mind!!! If I end up with any blue lollipop I will definately share with you! :D

tiggerguy

hey aloha i have heard of akron probably even been there.. I am quite a but north 15 miles to the mackinac bridge to be exact but i do travel down to bay city atleas a couple of times over the summer.. my planes for corals.. right now i have ricardia some sort of yellow polops just got today.. mushrooms finger coral frag and another polyp.. i plan to sent up either a 125 this summer or a 325 (custom) depends on the money.. so i will try to trade with everyone i can.. dang lfs is so expensive. probably could help out with blue leg crabs then too.. been taking my to the lfs for the credit.. anyways my email is tiggerguy022@sbcglobal.net and if you are on yahoo messenger my id is just tiggerguy022
clarki sorry for the hijack AGAIN on here hope your not mad.. ill keep my eye out for you coral though

nicky1.8t

my lfs had some a while back. Thay are really cool looking, but I have metal halide lighting, and the owner said that they were a very low light coral. He had trouble not cooking them in a vho only tank.