DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH FOR 4-6 foot vho's?.. pleaseeeeeeee help

philgmiami

IM GETN THIS USED 180G TANK 72X24X24.. IT HAS A CANAPY WITH( 4) 6 FOOT VHO'S WITH BALLESTS.. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST TO BUY 4- 6 FOOT VHO BUILBS WITH 4 BALLESTS WITH ALL HARDWARE.. I THINK THERE BALLESTS,I SEE 4 THINGS BELOW THE TANK IN THE CABENET THAT LOOK LIKE CAR AMPS,IS THAT WHAT YAa call ballests for the vho's?
.. anyway just curious how much this whole lighting system would cost brand new?.. they are 4 actinic builbs, i think he said they were like 175 watts a piece.. there were also 4 mh's in the canapy, but the lfs is keeping those
i might just take 2 of the actnics out and add 2 daylight in place of them and have 2 extra actinics for when the other 2 are no good, or im going to mount my 260w pc 2 daylight 65w and 2 65w actinic under the canapy with the 4 actinic vho's
my 260w pc that i have on my 55 should mount under the new canapy.. its only 4 foot long though :notsure:
any body know a price on what i said above? and how should i combine the new lighting and my 260w pc?
andddddddddd with both together, coudnt i get some better corals with this new lighting om setn up?

thank you sooo much.. someone pleaseeeeeeeeee help

p.s im getn the tank,stand, canapy and lighting for 700
.. oo and the vho biulbs are about 2 months old

teresaq1

i fond a 4 lamp system with ice cap ballast for 464.00 and a 4 lamp system with electronic bal for 169.95 and bulbs for 29.00 . these are in one of my catologs

kdfrosty

You can look on the popular acution site, and find these pretty cheap. They are retrofits so you can configure them 4' or 6' apart

snipe

For a 90 for the depth of the tank instead of spending that kinda money on PC and a VHO I would just buy MH and get better lighting for same price.