does halimeda algae use alkalinity?

flower

Wow a baby that little in the hospital for a week.....poor little sweet heart. It's so hard to watch to watch your baby be sick.
{{{Big cyber hug for all three of you}}}
Lots of prayers going her way!

mr. limpid

Poor thing, my prayers are with her and you and your wife. Seth, I think you need a break life needs to cut you some slack for awhile so you can regroup. Hang in there there will be a light at the end of the tunnel soon.

snakeblitz33

I dont want a light at the end of the tunnel! I cant die now!! Too much to do!!
Yeah, if my wife could get a teaching job, that would be a big break. I plan to get a plumbing apprenticeship and become a plumber. Its not like working in a marine biology lab, but as long as i can make enough money for my family and my hobby, im happy.

snakeblitz33

Yeah, if my wife could get a teaching job, that would be a big break. I plan to get a plumbing apprenticeship and become a plumber. Its not like working in a marine biology lab, but as long as i can make enough money for my family and my hobby, im happy.

mr. limpid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBlitz33 http:///t/391847/does-halimeda-algae-use-alkalinity/20#post_3477853
LOL. night a bright lite. A dim light
. You'll definitely make more money as a plumber than a marine biologist.